Thursday 1 March 2007

In the absence of Morgan's blog invite... let's talk about... Naked Harry (ooh!)



My very talented and gorgeous friend Space Girl Princess Carla wrote an impassioned piece the other day on how disappointed she is in Britney Spears (http://www.blurty.com/~sgpcarla). So I thought that in the spirit of this, it was time I wrote how impressed I am by Daniel Radcliffe aka Harry Potter. And not impressed in a purely platonic sense, either...

Yes, embarassing admission... and I'm sure this is the final admission that stands between me and losing all credibility (so bye bye credibility, I say). But... Harry Potter naked in Equus??? PHWOAR!!!

If I was in London right now. Oh, if only... I would be panting at the stage door down in the West End. Queuing for the finest seats. And getting Mr Now Naked Harry Potter to sign my breast. Well, perhaps not that... Especially as he is only 18 and all. Of course, I would also visit Miss Slough 2007.

Naked boys and horses? This I like!

And while on the subject of all things erotic (I think I'll have to rename this post Horny Thursday), let's move on to homoerotic, and the very wonderful Matthew Bourne's Swan Lake, which I saw at the Capitol Theatre last Saturday. Astounding that a large troupe of topless buff men in white shag-pile peddle-pushers could leave me me teary-eyed and speechless, but there you go. If I had any doubts concerning my heterosexuality (thankfully not a problem, courtesy of Morgan's and my failsafe Nigella Lawson heterosexuality test- more on this later) they were quickly quelled by the men in shaggy pants. If you have the opportunity, dear reader, and aren't female and same sex oriented, this is a must see! Tchaikovsky's score in unedited glory is mighty-fine too. That was for the cultured readers, if there be any!

1 comment:

Miss Slough 2007 said...

Aha! I think I saw something very similar in London when we went for chinese new year! It was a guy doing a jesus impersonation, byt they'd comped a horses head onto his torso. Can't seem to find it online, but any money, I was standing underneath a 24 sheet naked Harry Potter and never realised! Oh what a lost oportunity. I could have started yelling 'The Wizard's got no clothes!'