Sunday 11 March 2007

Ah! Real Vampires!


Miss Slough 2007 recently met a real vampire while weekending in Northern England. So while on the subject, I thought I'd introduce you to my own vampire heritage. Meet my grandfather, who was born in Transylvania (unfortunately not in that fabulous dracula castle however). Apparently Attila the Hun was also buried on my family's land (or am I exaggerating? If my well informed mother is reading this, can she confirm or deny?). Regardless, I feel this photo has a certain vampireish quality.

So anyway, the next time you're about to call me Pimple Queen, consider who my grandfather was. You might be very, very sorry. No amount of garlic can save you now.

And this is my grandmother. She's no vampire, but is (or was) possibly a fairy tale princess.

No comments: