Monday 7 May 2007

Experiments in cross-processing




I must apologise for my extreme slowness with blogging at the moment. Because I now shoot on film, it can take weeks for my images to match my posts. Thus the sudden appearance (two posts down) of Benj and Rhi's wedding pics. It was a full week between me writing the post, and posting it with images attached.

Similarly, here are my candid photos from the toilet shoot (once again, old news). These photos also represent my first feeble attempts with cross-processing. I don't really like the green shift, but I think that overall this technique has potential. I've now done a lot more research into the cross-processing effects of different types of slide film. so hopefully there should be some interesting results emerging soon. (Once the now defunct AGFA stock arrives from Germany!) In the meantime, enjoy my green piccies...

No comments: