Friday 20 April 2007

The next in the endlessly wonderful toilet cleaner campaign


And it's my favourite child currently.

Bubbles make everything better. I blow good bubbles, huh?

I also discovered during the photoshoot that my treasured fish-eye lomo synchs with Bryan's flash kit. So soon (I hope) I'll publish some splendiferous fish-eye pics of the toilet shoot, cross-processed for extra funkiness and colourful hijinx.

Speaking of which, I LOVE MY LOMO. I love its randomness. I love its crappy fixed exposure-ness. I love its plastic fish-eye lens. I love the mystery and excitement of getting film back from the lab. Yes, I even love the fact that three-quarters of the photos in every roll suck. And I especially love how expensive it is getting film processed. Honestly. Because the photos are WORTH something. None of this "can you take it again I think I blinked" ness.

With Lomo, Allah is in the lack of details. Fabulous.

No comments: